Hardware implementation of the OpenSource WLED ESP8266/ESP32 webserver to control NeoPixel (WS2812B) LEDs!
- WS2812FX library integrated for 80 special effects
- FastLED noise effects and palettes
- Customizable Mobile and desktop UI with color and effect controls
- Settings page – configuration over network
- Access Point and station mode – automatic failsafe AP
- Support for RGBW strips
- 25 user presets to save and load colors/effects easily, supports cycling through them.
- Macro functions to automatically execute API calls
- Nightlight function (gradually dims down)
- Full OTA software updatability (HTTP + ArduinoOTA), password protectable
- Configurable analog clock + support for the Cronixie kit by Diamex
- Configurable Auto Brightness limit for safer operation
Supported light control interfaces:
- WLED Android app
- HTTP and JSON request APIs
- Blynk IoT
- UDP realtime
- Alexa voice control (including dimming and color)
- Sync to Philips hue lights
- Adalight (PC ambilight via serial)
- Sync color of multiple WLED devices (UDP notifier)
- Infrared remotes (24-key RGB, receiver required)
- Simple timers/schedules (time from NTP, timezones/DST supported)
Firmware is the opensource WLED from the Github.
There are no reviews yet.